December 28, 2012

Zulu Nation

I feel like the most easy to wear piece in a women's wardrobe is a caftan dress. It gives off a certain type of sexy. I love the idea of being completely covered, it creates a mystery in the eyes of the beholder.I secretly wish I could wear this dress on a daily basics.The African statue makes for a great conversation piece...not to mention how comfortable it is. When packing for my trip,I selected light weight fabrics that can be outfitted interchangeably, and I kept the accessories to a minimal. IMG_1394_zpseae2f092 I'm wearing my mom's caftan dress from Feathers vintage,Casio watch from AA,and my rings are vintage. IMG_1419_zpsd27f3656 IMG_1413_zpsa99d5f58 IMG_1416_zps90855ffb Ka omesia

1 comment:

  1. I too LOVE kaftans!! Apart from work, I wear them everywhere.

    ReplyDelete