December 23, 2012

'Poetic Justice'

This picture takes me back to circa 1993 when Brandy was just sitting up in her room and trying to be down... so many great childhood memories...It's hard for me to believe that Christmas is right around the corner and I'm half way across the country enjoying this beautiful 80 degree weather. Spending time with my family in Naija is the best Christmas present I could ever ask for! I forget to mention that I felt liberated to finally get the 'Poetic Justice' braids that I've been longing for...Only cost me 2,000 Naira IMG_1089_zpsa7de9c62 Wearing a Halston Heritage caftan dress, vintage cuff/rings,and Jeffrey Campbell gladiator sandals. IMG_1096_zps36d88a29 IMG_1100_zpsdee42ba5 IMG_1094_zpsfcf47cc2 Wishing you and yours a happy holiday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment