April 13, 2015

Vogue Circa 1992

….Please excuse my long absence from the blog but sometimes a small break is always necessary. It's finally starting to warm up here in New York so I felt like it was the best time to dawn this black and white Ann Demeulemeester jacket that I scored recently while thrift shopping.I'm a little obsessed with the black and white print detail and the bell sleeves(perfect find).

 I've recently been scanning through old Vogue magazines from the late 80s to early 90s and was so fascinated by the editorial shots that were captured around that time. I decided to center my shoot around the same theme and I came up with my modernized interpretation of old Vogue. There's one particular shoot from Vogue 1992 that featured Naomi Campbell, Tyra Banks, and Bevery Peele that stood out the most to me.  photo EFINAL1_zpsbzmfaaj3.jpg
 photo FINAL6_zpsa62epyyn.jpg
 photo FINAL3_zpsyctsu3m5.jpg
 photo FINALEDITRETOUCH_zpszyate97m.jpg
 photo BLKWHITE_zpsreso9d00.jpg
 photo EFINAL2_zpsyb4xf8gv.jpg
THE DETAILS:
 Ann Dememulester Jacket
 Zara Hat
 J Brand leather Leggings
 Alexander Wang Sandals

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely stunning! Where do you find Vogue issues from so far back? Archives? Back orders?

    ReplyDelete