October 16, 2014

VINTAGE JUNYA WATANABE

 photo DSC_0342_zps3be636b9.jpg

For as long as I can remember I've always been a huge supporter and consumer of vintage clothing. Nothing makes shopping more interesting than finding a dope piece from one of my favorite designers. I've been looking forward to posting this RARE Junya Watanabe dress for some time now. The sudden change in temperature has me re-adjusting my wardrobe and trading in my crop tops for chunky turtleneck sweaters and leather biker jackets.
   
 photo DSC_0387_zpsd85e615a.jpg



 photo DSC_0362_zps598552c4.jpg

 photo DSC_0327_zpsec20941c.jpg
The Details:                                                                           Photographed by Carroll Moore
Junya Watanabe dress
Trouve turtlenecks
Givenchy boots
                                       




No comments:

Post a Comment