March 30, 2014

Gotham City

I can't express how excited I am for spring, I think the idea of wearing less clothing, less layers, and slinky vintage dresses seems like the perfect equation to kick off spring. Although the weather in New York has been a little on edge its definitely starting to warm up a little bit.

 My latest obsession is this coveted Margiela cape coat that reminds me of some futuristic piece from the Batman movie, Gotham City. I've been obsessed with Margiela since I first laid eyes on the Fall 2007 RTW collection. It appeared to me as avant -garde fashion pushed to its most extreme limits. The idea of being able to mix unconventional media to extreme proportions blew my mind.


 photo _DSC00842_zps8ebf49ba.jpg

 photo _DSC0050_zps85efaedc.jpg


 photo unnamed_zps17fc9309.jpg




 photo _DSC00172_zpsf8f39cc7.jpg  photo _DSC0123_zps9e663c57.jpg  photo _DSC0093_zps2c9dad80.jpg

  THE DETAILS: 
MARGIELA CAPE COAT 
AMERICAN APPAREL SCARF 
THRIFTED LEATHER PANTS
NIGERIAN LEATHER BAG 
DEREK LAM BOOTS


       LOCATION:SOHO

No comments:

Post a Comment