November 25, 2013

Texas Bound

I'm giving New York a break for awhile and heading back down south for a few days to spend Thanksgiving with my family. It's always great to break the monotony of our usual day to day flow for a change of scenery. I was also hoping for warmer weather but it seems like global warming has got the best of all of us.

 Based on previous post you can tell that this leather biker jacket has been a key staple in my wardrobe this fall. There's something about a perfectly broken in leather jacket that sets the mood for the entire outfit.Its not hard at all to pull off a leather Jacket but it can take a while to really find the right one to compliment your body structure. Fit is everything… When it comes to shopping second hand clothing I really don't go in with any expectation. I like to get lost in the clothing and hope that I walk away with a few really dope piecies. This jacket was a quick pick me up from Beacon's Closet in Brooklyn.
     
 photo IMG_2930_zpse3c928cd.jpg
 photo IMG_2878_22_zps068f2a61.jpg
 photo IMG_2938_2_zpsa9525dfd.jpg
 photo IMG_2899_2_zpsbd0d2b95.jpg
 photo IMG_2915_zpsc84fce6a.jpg

 photo IMG_2881_zpsf659af8d.jpg


THE DETAILS: 
 Alice & Olivia leather bell bottoms 
Thrifted leather jacket 
Thrifted sweatshirt 
H&M wool hat
Nigerian snake print bag
Nigerian bronze necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment