October 28, 2013

Brooklyn Thrift

During most of my down time I find myself trying to explore as much of New York as I can. I've realized that Brooklyn gives me everything that I want and need in the city. Between exploring the Brooklyn Museum, taking strolls through Prospect Park, and of the course the occasional Brooklyn party scene that reminds me why I love this city so much...

 Above all else, the thrift stores out here are incredible. I've also checked out some really cool consignment shops, and vintage stores as well. URBAN JUNGLE is where and I scouted this pink 70s quilted dress. I've really never considered myself a "pink girl" but who could pass up this incredible print pattern and silhouette. I admit that it can be difficult and time consuming to find certain items at a second hand store, but the rewards are endless.

I think that the best part about thrifting is rummaging through racks of clothing with hopes that you walk out with a few really dope pieces. The harsh reality is that you may not find anything worthwhile at all.


 photo IMG_2826_zps7e5a3a08.jpg  photo IMG_2833_2_zpsfe844602.jpg  photo IMG_2803_zpsa6cf451f.jpg THE DETAILS:
NO LABEL THRIFT DRESS 
MEN'S LEE JEANS 
GUCCI SANDALS 
MARNI EARRINGS 
VINTAGE CUFF

No comments:

Post a Comment