October 5, 2012

Urban Decay

...Two weeks ago my family and I met up in Houston to support my brother on the release of his self published book, Blunted on Reality. The book signing was at a lounge called Zanzibar. While I was in town I decided to take a few photos around the downtown area. I always enjoy going to Houston because the social scene is always on point and I love the ultra modern feel that the city exudes. IMG_0272 Wearing a Prada top,Burberry Britt jeans, Nine West pumps. IMG_0237 Photobucket IMG_0256 My stack of jewels consist of a vintage cuff and thrifted necklace worn as a bracelet. My rings and clip on earrings are also vintage. IMG_0284 Blunted on Reality is available for purchase on Amazon.

1 comment:

  1. Love the entire outfit...Your hair is beautiful as well!! What is your regimen?

    ReplyDelete