September 28, 2012

Abstract

I'm secretly obsessed with murals and graffiti. Yesterday as I was driving to the downtown public library I came across some really dope murals.I couldn't resist pulling over and taking a few pictures beside the amazing art that was displayed behind some old buildings. While I was in New York this summer I got a chance to visit Harlem for the first time. I believe Harlem breeds some of the most amazing art forms I have ever seen. There's so much history in Harlem that every corner lies a piece of art that tells its own story. IMG_0177-2 IMG_0184 Wearing a skirt made from Nigerian wax fabric. My 70's shag sweater was a great find at Feathers vintage store. My shoes are Marni, and the earrings are from a costume store. IMG_0179 IMG_0195 Photobucket Photos: by Francis

1 comment: