October 31, 2012

Boy Meets Girl

The bashful shy, 5 year old kid in me came alive when I stumbled upon this tribal-cartoonish print Suno dress. The whole idea behind boy meets girl as I jokingly refer to it as, makes for the perfect fairy tale story... I love SUNO because they somehow always manage to incorporate vintage Kenyan textiles into their garments. IMG_0486 A Brief synopsis of the Brand: "Suno was formed in 2008 with the purpose of building a successful and visible company that employed and developed local Kenyan talent, treated workers fairly, and showcased some of Kenya's artistry in a way that could potentially affect positive and lasting social and economic change." IMG_0492 Dress by SUNO, shoes by Steve Madden, and my beaded envelope clutch is by Moyna. IMG_0487 IMG_0502 Wishing everyone a Happy Halloween!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment