November 30, 2014

SOUL OF THE '70S

 photo DSC_0362a_zpsae6ad2be.jpg I shot these photos last week before heading back to Texas for thanksgiving. I've been slightly obsessing over hats since I cut my hair a couple of months ago. I'm convinced that hats have become the coolest accessory...  I can't wait to share more about my trip to Texas and some new projects that I'll be working on in my up coming post.

 photo DSC_0429a_zps50029333.jpg  photo Erykahedit3_zps633f1ac0.jpg  photo DSC_0345a_zps9f42aaa7.jpg  photo Erykahedit1_zpsfa36f8ab.jpg  photo Erykahedit2-2_zps6ad66a9b.jpg The Details:                                                                               Photographed by: Carroll Moore
T by Alexander Wang dress
Vintage Aztec print skirt
Etro hiker boots
Thrifted Leather Jacket
Zara coat

No comments:

Post a Comment