November 29, 2012

UNINTERRUPTED BLACK

The idea of wearing uninterrupted black during the fall always feels so necessary... This season I've had fun mixing prints, wearing monochromatic colors together, and bringing out the inner "boy" in me... Although the weather hasn't exactly felt like fall weather out here in Texas;I'm still anxiously awaiting the arrival of much cooler temperature so that I can wear some of my fur coats... Wishful thinking I suppose!!! IMG_0650 Wearing a Max Azria runway vest that was given to me as a gift from a very good friend of mine. My bodysuit is from Urban Outfitters, Pretty Polly suspender tights, destroyed Levi shorts,and Givenchy boots that I scored on eBay. The over sized candy wrapper clutch is by Maison Martin Margiela for H&M. My bff was kind enough to grab me a piece from the collection...I'm still trying to get my hands on the nude body suit!!! IMG_0641 IMG_0658 IMG_0648 Photobucket Photobucket Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. What I wanna know is...where did you get that middle finger ring?? Bawse.

    ReplyDelete