October 19, 2012

Red Stars and Stripes

Is it weird that I'm highly obsessed with old abandoned houses? I find it dope to photograph abandoned plants and factories, unfinished buildings,and industrial sites. As I was heading to the McNay Art Museum downtown I took a few shots of my surroundings. IMG_0345 This emerald green lace top use to belong to my mum until she out grew it and passed it along to me.She had it made in Nigeria before coming to America. It holds a special place in my heart because as long as I can remember I've dreamed of calling it my own. How awesome is this star printed skirt that I had made out of my moms left over Nigerian wax fabric?? My shoes are Celine. IMG_0357 My jewelry consist of my beloved Prada girl earrings,snake cuff, thrifted bangles,F21 rings,and MBMJ guitar watch. IMG_0362 IMG_0350 IMG_0359

No comments:

Post a Comment