September 15, 2012

Day Dreamin'

Sorry for the lack of post on the blog but I've been so preoccupied with work and a few projects I've been working on. The crazy down pour of rain we've been having in Texas hasn't helped either... I decided to dust off my old tripod and snap and few shots of what I've been wearing. 060 The over sized sweatshirt I'm wearing was a DIY project that I did out of a mens thrifted sweatshirt. I cut off the top and bottom and just wore it upside down. The leather skirt was also an old thrift store find. Shoes are A. Wang. 065 Thinking about adding some more ink to my body but not sure where yet... Snapshot_20120914_4 Unnamed1 FNO in Dallas with my friend Roy, and my best friend Diamond!!!Wearing Prada dress and earrings from the 'minimal baroque" collection, and Nigerian snake skin bag. 052

3 comments:

  1. eccentric look. I love them all.

    fromheadtoheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your outfits!!!! and yes to more ink!!!! PS i love the one on your next.. what language is it in ? and what does it mean? if you dont mind me asking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! My tattoo is in Hebrew and it says "what doesn't kill me makes me stronger."

    ReplyDelete