August 3, 2012

Almost Nude

This Texas heat doesn't really allow for much clothing as of late. I feel like I've been neglecting my closet the entire summer. Most of my clothes have been on repeat due to this never ending heat wave...While thrifting for some chunky knit sweaters I stumbled across this really amazing crochet dress.I love the way it hugs the body but yet still very lady-like in length. DSC_2945 I balanced out the nude dress with my brown Marni shoes I got on ebay. I kept the accessories minimal and just wore big statement earrings.I scored the earrings in Austin while I was attending SXSW. DSC_2962 DSC_2997 DS
C_2981 DSC_2975 DSC_2985 Photos by Brittany

1 comment:

  1. Love your style... classy with a retro/vintage feel and adventurous ! Wow !
    but how do i subscribe ?



    afrogenik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete