June 10, 2012

Black Affair

For as long as I can remember fashion has always been my love interest.Its always been interesting to me how style can completely transform a person. I love keeping up with trends but not following them. I'd rather set myself apart by developing my own personal style... DSC_0061 I've always found that a high slit can give off just the right amount of sexy. DSC_0085 MBMJ guitar watch DSC_0021 vintage jewelry;thrifted black dress Photobucket Alexander Wang Liu sandal

6 comments:

  1. I love how you mixed metallic shoes & jewelry with a simple dress..you have a powerful style that matches your personality! just GORG ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you via tumblr. I love this look. It's polihed, yet unconventional and you look fabulous.

    http://fixxmag.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look stunning, are you nigerian by any chance?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really do appreciate the love and support and thanks for checking out my blog! @Adama yes, I'm Nigerian are you as well?

    ReplyDelete